Donnerstag, 16. September 2010

thursday reflection - week 4 (behind schedule)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(May I introduce you to my brother? :) )

Ok, keine Panik! Keeiine Panik! Ich bin hinten dran, ich weiß. Hinten dran sein, heißt aber lange nicht, es vergessen zu haben! :) Das führt mich auch gleich zu meinem ersten Punkt: wir werden aus der thursday reflection kurzerhand eine saturday reflection machen. Schlicht und ergreifend, da am Donnerstag wegen meinem Stundenplan (der bis 5 Uhr abends geht und ich danach noch *thihi* weggehen will) einfach keine Zeit bleibt, irgendetwas zu posten.
Prinzipiell war die erste Woche Schule schon wieder ziemlich stressig. Die ersten Hausaufgaben, diese Seiten im Buch lesen und, ja, wir müssen uns beeilen, wenn ihr schon dabei seit, dann...etc. Ich glaube, die meisten kennen das. Aber naja, ich kann mich nicht wirklich beschweren. Es sind nun mal die letzten 5 Monate, da muss ich jetzt durch. Hoffentlich so gut wie meine Mum durch ihre Diplom-Prüfungen, von denen sie gestern die Ergebnisse erhalten hat: in allen 3 Fächern eine 1,0. WTF?!

Don't panic! Please don't panic! I already know, I'm late. But being late doesn't mean simultaneously to have forgotten it! What leads me easily to my first topic: We have to make out of the thursday reflection a saturday reflection. To cut long stories short: because my school-schedule doesn't allow it anymore on thursdays.
Said in principals, the first week back at school was kind of pretty stressing. The first homeworks, read these pages in the books and, yes, we got to hurry up, so when you're already doing it, then please add those...etc. Well, I think most of you know that procedure. But I can't really complain about it. These are the last 5 months of school for me in my life, I got to go through them. Hopefully as good as my Mum has done in her Diplome-examinations, of which she received her results yesterday. In all 3 subjects: 1,0. (the best mark you can get in Germany.) I mean...WTF?



the weekly 7:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(all CHIEMSEE - bavarian "ocean" :) )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...I really hope so!!

soundtrack of the week:
actually, I had the idea just yesterday during my night-out :D




yours Rose :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen