Samstag, 28. August 2010

thursday nuit

Wo sind die ganzen Farben hin??
Where did all the colours go??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
they centered here! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Das ist der Glücks-Frosch, den mir meine beste am Donnerstag gegeben hat. Ich lieb ihn total! Ich mag sein quietschiges Grün und das rote Kissen, das so gut zum Lack von meinem Auto passt. Und er lächelt mich immer so lieb an, als wollte er mit mir flirten. :D
Leider habe ich noch keinen passenden Namen für meinen Vereherer gefunden...


This is the talisman-frog, which gave me my best <3 on thursday. I'm totally in love with him! I like his squeaky green and the red pillow he holds, which fits so well the lacquer of my car. And he always smiles so nicely at me as if he wanted to flirt. :D
Unfortunately I haven't found a suitable name for my admirer...

I love thursday-night-outs with my best <3

Yours
Rose

1 Kommentar: